Saturday, April 9, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to Cloud Pointer. The main point of writing this blog is to share my experience working with cloud services and mobile apps while I face the real programming problems you face while creating an Start-up for user centred products. My name is Camilo Ortegón, I currently live in Cali, Colombia, and since 2014 I've been working with mobile development, mainly for Android.

From the beginning of 2016 I decided to create an start-up with Camilo Barrios and Maria Osorio to develop more amazing products for mobile users and we decided to start with a game called Triviathlon. If you want to know more about our brand visit us in www.mountainreacher.co.

So, I hope my tutorials and advices guide you to improve your programming skills and software development, cause I truly believe that technology can make a better world. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment